Please browse the frequently asked questions below. If you do not find the answer to your question - please contact us via the form below.
Installing Ransomware Defender
To properly install Ransomware Defender please follow the steps below.
1. Download Ransomware Defender. If prompted by the browser, click on the download confirmation.
2. After the download is complete, click on the downloaded file shortcut
3. Confirm the installation process by clicking on the “Yes” button.
4. Click on the “Install” button and let the installation process run its course.
5. After Ransomware Defender installs on your computer, the program will open after it finishes loading.
6. You are all DONE! Ransomware Defender will stand guard against all ransomware attempts.
Uninstalling Ransomware Defender
- Click Start in the lower left corner of your screen
- From the Programs menu, select Ransomware Defender.
- Select Uninstall.
- Follow the on-screen prompts until finished.
- Click Start at the lower left corner of your screen
- Click in the “Control Panel” menu button
- Choose Programs/Uninstall a Software
- Mark Ransomware Defender under the applications list
- Choose Uninstall
Registering Ransomware Defender
Ransomware Defender is designed for simplicity and ease of use. All you need to do is register online or over the phone, and enter the activation code you have received into the activation box as detailed below.
1. Click on the Register Now Button.
You will be taken through a registration process and in the meantime, Ransomware Defender will pop an activation code input prompt.
2. Complete the Registration Process
A quick and easy to complete registration process!
3. Copy & Paste the activation code into the activation box
Copy the activation code you have received into the activation box and click on the Activate button to complete the activation process.
Can I Try Ransomware Defender First?
Absolutely! You can, and you should! You can download our free trial and protect your computer for 30 days before you register your product.
Which Operating Systems Does Ransomware Defender Support?
Ransomware Defender works with Windows 7/8/10, with all up to date versions.
Do I Have The Latest Version Of Ransomware Defender? Will My Application Be Updated Automatically?
To ensure you have the latest version of Ransomware Defender, click on the “Help” link in the lower right corner on your Ransomware Defender menu and select “check for updates. Ransomware Defender will check for the latest updates.