Please browse the frequently asked questions below. If you do not find the answer to your question - please contact us via the form below.
Installing Password Recovery Shield
To properly install Password Recovery Shield please follow the steps below.
1. Download Password Recovery Shield. If prompted by the browser, click on the download confirmation.
2. After the download is complete, click on the downloaded file shortcut
3. Confirm the installation process by clicking on the “Yes” button.
4. Click on the “Install” button and let the installation process run its course.
5. After Password Recovery Shield installs on your computer, the program will open after it finishes loading.
6. You are all DONE! Password Recovery Shield will prompt you for your recovery needs and report back with all relevant results.
Uninstalling Password Recovery Shield
- Click Start in the lower left corner of your screen
- From the Programs menu, select Password Recovery Shield.
- Select Uninstall.
- Follow the on-screen prompts until finished.
- Click Start at the lower left corner of your screen
- Click in the “Control Panel” menu button
- Choose Programs/Uninstall a Software
- Mark Password Recovery Shield under the applications list
- Choose Uninstall
Registering Password Recovery Shield
Password Recovery Shield is designed for simplicity and ease of use. All you need to do is register online or over the phone, and enter the activation code you have received into the activation box as detailed below.
1. Click on the Register Now Button.
You will be taken through a registration process and in the meantime, Password Recovery Shield will pop an activation code input prompt.
2. Complete the Registration Process
A quick and easy to complete registration process!
3. Copy & Paste the activation code into the activation box
Copy the activation code you have received into the activation box and click on the Activate button to complete the activation process.
Can I Try Password Recovery Shield First?
Absolutely! You can, and you should! You can download our free trial and scan your computer for the missing password or username before you register your product.
Which Browsers Does Password Recovery Shield Support?
Password Recovery Shield works with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer and Edge and can recover the username and password from more than 85% of the sites browsed!
What Else Can I Recover With Password Recovery Shield?
Password Recovery Shield works with various applications and web services. Among others, you can recover your username and password credentials to:
- Your Gmail password – Password Recovery Shield scans, finds and recovers your lost Gmail user/password credentials in a quick few-seconds-scan!
- Your Facebook password – Password Recovery Shield helps recovering your social media login credentials so you don’t have to reset them!
- Your Dropbox password – lost access to your files? Password Recovery Shield finds your online Dropbox and one drive logins and reports them to you!
- Your Google main account credentials – Your Google account logins are sometimes lost in all the fuss – use Password Recovery Shield to find them and get them back!
- Your Hotmail password – Password Recovery Shield scans, finds and fetches back your lost Hotmail account credentials in a quick and effective scan!
Do I Have The Latest Version Of Password Recovery Shield? Will My Application Be Updated Automatically?
To ensure you have the latest version of Password Recovery Shield, click on the “Help” link in the lower right corner on your Password Recovery Shield menu and select “check for updates. Password Recovery Shield will check for the latest updates.